Maintaining the bonds of love through expressive writing and/or drawing.
This 1½ hour workshop is for anyone that has lost a loved one, whether it’s a recent loss or years ago. We will focus upon expressive writing and/or drawing to create a Little Book of Memories and Remembrances that come from your heart. If ‘home is where the heart is’ – then your memories need a home, even the painful ones.
Memories are meant to be acknowledged and validated and we need a way to safely store them in our heart, which is the home that holds our emotions and losses. Please come and join me on this journey back home, to your heart. A workshop for anyone who not only wants to send love, but receive love, as well.
In this workshop you will:
- Increase a feeling of connection to those that have passed recently or years ago.
- Create a continuing bond with the one you are remembering.
- Keep the love alive for those who are no longer ‘here’ or are here, but no longer capable of communication.
- Name, claim, validate and preserve your love in a heart-felt experience.
What you will need:
- A photo of the one you are remembering
- Writing paper
- Ink pen
- Colored pencils/markers are nice but not necessary